The following list the major features of Sensicardiac (see the attached user manual for more detail):
- SensiCardiac can recommend Class I and Class III echo-cardiogram referrals with the same accuracy as a cardiologist.
- Detects and displays the S1 and S2 heart sound components.
- Analyzing heart sound with heart rates of up to 180 bpm.
- Stores and exports patient information and heart sounds.
- Replays recorded heart sounds.
- Replay recordings at full or half (1/2) speed.
- Select to amplify only the murmur component of the heart sound or S1/S2.
- Indicates the location of the murmur within a heart beat (Early-, mid- or late- systole or diastole).